Good physiotherapy does not just relieve pain; it identifies and solves the physical problem that causes the pain and injury.
The Moore Health Physiotherapy team specialise in solving your pain and injury. We focus on results that you specifically want, performing a thorough whole body assessment looking for the underlying cause of the problem to ensure no contributing factors are missed.
Our physiotherapists are all Ridgway Method (RM) trained and follow a system that is tried and tested to solve your pain and injury. You can learn more about the Ridgway Method here.
You have options to have a one on one treatment session or join a small group exercise class run by a Moore Health physiotherapist.
Knowing when to see a Physio
We have produced a guide that will assist you in deciding in when to visit a physio.
Guide: Knowing when to see a Physio
What We Offer
- Initial Consultation 1 hour : Thorough whole body assessment is conducted
- Standard Consultation: 30 minutes: All follow up sessions with Physiotherapist
- Short Standard Consultation 20 minutes: Follow up session with Physiotherapist
- Extended Standard Consultation 60 minutes: Follow up session with Physiotherapist
- Exercise class assessment 30 minutes
- Exercise class 60 minute group classes held at 8 different times between Monday-Saturday
You can now book your appointment online!
For an overview of prices click here
If you have private health insurance with ancillary cover, please bring your health insurance card along with you. as you will be able to claim on this appointment and you just pay the gap!